Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yum! Yum! In my tum!

No wonder I put on what feels like a gazillion of pounds in Germany. Check this out!



Rouladen with Spätzle, my favorite!


Zwetschgendatschi


Spaghetti icecream


REAL cappuchino


Pretzel


Sauerbraten


Some chops with mushrooms and Spätzle


maccaroni nests


duck, pork roast and chicken with dumplings and roll


Pork chops in creamy mushroom sauce with potatos

And for the curious ones (and because I keep getting bugged about it, I'm telling it like it is! lol), this is what my neck looked like about 4 weeks ago. It is the most recent picture of my neck that I have. Now the scar is a bit pinker and thus paler again. Hooray for fast healing!



And you wondered why I had to pay €150 for a third bag? Well, let me put it this way: I did a little shopping! What I got, or actually most of it, some stuff is not in the picture, you can see here. Along with me a.k.a. Zenzi. Talking about not taking yourself seriously! This is an apron my mother bought for me. Thanks, mother, for your contribution to cross-cultural understanding! :)


10 comments:

Danii said...

Mei, das Zenserl is back in Houston und hat halb Tschoermani leer gekauft!! *lol* Freu mich sehr, dass Du solch eine gute Zeit hattest, hattest Du auch verdient!!!!

miss.tara said...

mensch du hast ja eingekauft (seh ich da das tchibo besteck?)...alles sehr toll und das essen natuerlich sehr lecker...achja und die zensi ist natuerlich sehr fesch ;)

Vier Gaensefuesschen said...

Oh, Julia, das ist ja Folter...

Anonymous said...

ja mei, da kriagt ja sogar de oide zenZi no an glangarads.....

Julia said...

:D tara adlerauge, ja, da siehst du das tchibobesteck!!! haste das auch?

San said...

Mensch, kein Wunder, dass Du eine dritte Tasche brauchtest... und fesch siehst Du aus ;)

Susa said...

wow, so viele Sachen...aww, schee!
Also auf Zwetschgendatschi haette ich heute so richtig Lust-im commissary gibts sogar Zwetschgen; aber wenn man niemanden hat, der weiss, wie man Kaffee und Kuchen so richtig geniesst, ist das lahm.
Die Narbe sieht uebrigens super aus, Du scheinst ganz tolle Wundheilung zu haben!

Anonymous said...

Wie unverschaemt hier solche Bilder zu zeigen!!!

Agnes

Anonymous said...

Da wird man ja neidisch !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lecker lecker Sachen.
LG
Meli

Anonymous said...

Es war amoi Zeit fuer a Apdejt, Zenzi! Fotos vo da neia Huettn...

Ognes