Thursday, June 11, 2009

Less waiting time wohoo!

Linda and I were sitting outside this morning, enjoying a nice chat after a killer Jillian Michaels workout. The phone rang and shockingly enough it was the MD Anderson scheduling lady. She informed me that they had a cancellation for Monday, June 15 and wanted to know if I would want to bump up my surgery date to June 15. After asking Linda what to do I said GO! Let's change the date. And now I'm booked for Monday already. I am pretty thrilled about this because it simply means 2 days less of waiting. We will be pretty busy at the weekend so I'm hoping time will go by so fast that I won't have time to get supernervous beforehand. And if I do, there's always my "new" best buddy XANAX. Jim was able to take off the entire week and my sister is coming on Thursday, so I should be well taken care off even after the hospital.
My "old" best buddy Linda is about to leave me again. I really wish she could stay longer, we're having so much fun every day and I am getting sad already just thinking about her leaving on Saturday.
I got my new laptop 2 days ago and I'm seriously in love with it. And, my latest purchase (ever heard of retail-therapy? Working wonders for me, that one!!!!!) came in the mail today, gotta show you this one:


I love it! It expresses my feelings so well, and as most of you know, I wear my heart (or should I say pottymouth?) on my sleeve! ;o)
Take good care my beloved friends and family!
Love, Julia

9 comments:

Blacky said...

Ich werd ganz doll an Dich denken am Montag. Das Shirt ist megageil!!!!!!!!!! Und so wahr!!!!

Anonymous said...

das shirt ist echt super. sollte man mal auf den markt bringen :D ansonsten drück' ich die daumen für montag und dass der abschied morgen nicht allzu schlimm wird! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Das Shirt ist sehr cool! Wo hast du das denn her? Daumen sind immer noch gedrückt!

Julia said...

das t-shirt hab ich selbst designt auf zazzle.com! :)

Vier Gaensefuesschen said...

Das Shirt ist cool... Das passt wie die Faust auf's besagte Auge. Alles Gute fuer Montag, ich werde ganz fest an dich denken.

soldierswife227 said...

Ich werde am Montag ganz fest an Dich denken, sende dir good Vibes, good Mojo oder prayers, take your pick :-)

Alles Gute,

soldierswife227 aus "umme ecke Texas"

Anonymous said...

Ich denk ganz fest an Dich und drueck hier alle Daumen und Pfoten!!!
Und sag Deinem Anaesthesisten dass ich ihm einen Besuch abstatte wenn er keine guten Job macht! :) Nur die besten Stoeffchen fuer meine Julia!

Alles Liebe,
Agnes

Brown Sugar said...

Viel Glueck fuer morgen Suesse..Crossing my fingers for you

Susa said...

Jules meine Daumen sind gedrueckt-ich werde an Dich denken!!!!!!!