Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hehe

Tiiiny bit embarassed about yesterday's entry. I actually feel better again already. It looks like I have finally found a therapist, I am just waiting for her to call me back to set up an appointment next week. Of course I wish it was sooner but a few days more or less should not be too bad. Jim once again was very sweet and understanding last night, that poor man really has to take and suck up a lot with me nowadays. I sure hope I can make up for it someday. Anyway, I just wanted to say you do not need to worry about me, yesterday I had a bad day but today things are not looking quite as bad anymore so I will keep on fighting. Who am I kidding, I think everyone knows HOW pissed off I am about my situation. BUT: I will make it through. I always have been a fighter and now I am probably more determined than ever to get through this. It's hard, but I wanna concentrate on the upsides not on the downsides. Remind me of that when I melt down again! ;)
Here is something I've been meaning to post for a long time, it is something I think about about 34 times a day, I love it and it helps me a lot:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Love, Julia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ach das braucht dir doch nicht peinlich sein. Wir haben alle unsere Durchhaenger. Und dir stehen ein paar mehr zu .
Wie sieht die Narbe heute aus ? Schwellung war doch nicht oder ?
Deinen Kopf hoch und weiter gehts.
LG
Meli

Anonymous said...

Iwo, wieso peinlich. Peinlich ist was anderes. Zum Beispiel auf dem Flughafen in die Herrentoilette zu latschen, weil man das Schild nicht gelesen hat *uuuups* ;)

Brown Sugar said...

You will make it Suesse. Ich kann mich nicht reinversetzen wie es ist Krebs zu haben aber ich kann verstehen wenn du ups und downs hast. Peinlich braucht dir gar nix zu sein. Einfach toll das du schreibst wie es dir geht. Kotz dich aus wir sind hier fuer dich.

svennika said...

och, peinlich sind ganz andere dinge... wenn ich mal zeit hab, poste ich mal meine top 10 der peinlichkeiten ;o)
schön, dass dein durchhänger schon wieder am abklingen ist *hug*

San said...

Mensch, da bin ich mal ein paar Tage nicht "online" und dann ereignen sich hier tausend Dinge... naja, ich bin froh, dass es Dir heute schon wieder besser geht. Durchhänger sind AUF JEDEN FALL erlaubt, gerade in Deiner Situation. Du brauchst Dich also gar nicht zu entschuldigen. Take one day at a time! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Du olle Motzekuh ;-)

Deine Narbe sieht ja echt schon toll aus, obwohl es ja fast so aussieht, als hätten die rundherum geschnitten....
Aber das tut Deiner Schönheit keinen Abbruch!!

Hey, bald hast Du es ja geschafft.

Ich drücke Dich mal gaaannnzzzz feste, und maulen darf man in so einer Situation, jeder hat mal einen Durchhaenger!!

Gruss vom Obermotzer ;-)