Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The support is overwhelming

I told my sister earlier tonight about what's going on with me. I was a little hesitant at first to tell her because we do not often get along so well but I had the urge to call her up. When I told her, pretty much the first thing she said was: Do you want me to come??? YES I DO! She booked a flight for tomorrow and will be here in the afternoon. I can't believe how she's just coming without hesitation. It is so what I need, someone to be with me, talk to me, take my mind of things, cry with me... And I told her I'll give her 5 minutes to wiseass and that's all I'm willing to take. ;o) I haven't seen her in over four years, so as shitty as the occasion is it is nice to see her again. I'm excited (despite the XANAX I popped again earlier! lol)!

13 comments:

Sandra W. said...

Das ist schoen! Da sieht man mal wieder dass man gerade auf Familie immer wieder zaehlen kann. no matter what!!!!

LG
Sandra

san said...

That is REALLY great news... especially that your sister offered to come right away! It'll make you feel so much better to have family around!

Alexandra said...

Das freut mich sehr für dich.

Ich denk an dich! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Toll, dass deine Schwester so schnell kommen kann!

Anke said...

Das freut mich sehr für Dich! Hast wirklich eine tolle Schwester, egal, wie ihr euch sonst so versteht. In schweren Zeiten zeigt sich, auf wen man wirklich zählen kann.
Alles Liebe und Gute,
Anke (Chugach)

Vier Gaensefuesschen said...

Schoen das deine Schwester kommen kann. Egal was man sich manchmal gegenseitig an den Kopf wirft, wichtig ist das man in solchen Situationen fuer einander da ist.

Patty said...

Freut mich das deine Schwester jetzt bei dir sein kann!

LG,
Patty

Anonymous said...

super. das sind echt tolle news und bestimmt genau das, was du brauchst. wie geht's eigentlich deinem mann mit dem ganzen (wenn ich fragen darf) ? für ihn stelle ich mir das auch schlimm vor... xoxoxo

Patrizia said...

Das ist schoen und sehr ergreifend. Ich freu mich fuer Dich.

Blacky said...

Mensch das freut mich, dass Deine Sister vorbeikommt.

Daniela said...

Schoen das deine Schwester so schnell kommen kann.
LG Daniela (Sparks)

Peggy said...

Schön das es deine Schwester so schnell ermöglichen konnte zu kommen. Das wird dir gut tun.

Sazou said...

Jules, ich finde das sowas von klasse, dass deine Schwester zu dir kommt und dann auch noch so kurzfristig!!!